6/6/22 - We had 2 Numbered lily's, that the outside numbered tag fell off (but the number is still on the dress) We are selling them for the same price as the non numbered Lily (so $60 off). We have sold 1 , so we have 1 left. Please message us if you want it. Thanks
Please note : there is fine plastic sticker that does come off, the front of the opening door. Not sure why MGA put this on there, your order will either have it on there or not (please refer to our other listing for the non numbered ones for pictures). They dont need it, as the latch on the door is enough to keep the playset closed.
Also, on some of them the label with the number on it can have a crease on it. We cant do anything about that, as during shipping they can get bent. It is our understanding these numbered versions have the number on the dress ? i believe. They all still will come with the label which has whatever number it is + have the number on the dress i believe.
These where only available on Amazon.com and hence didnt come from a factory carton so it is near impossible to get a MINT one. We need to be as transparent as possible, as the demand is HUGE and all we have is 24. PLease if you have doubts dont buy it. We have never opened them, we have found some of them corners of the box has fine marks. We cant do anything about this.
Please use the notify me button to be notified when in stock
- RAINBOW HIGH CELEBRATES YEAR OF THE TIGER: Our collectible Doll honors the beauty of Chinese New Year with Lily Cheng in her breath-taking metallic gold thread dress, a traditional hand fan with molded sticks, and premium fashion accessories! The holiday is filled with lucky red fashion pieces and festive accessories to bring good luck and fortune throughout the year and our Collectible Doll has it all.
- MESMERIZING 1ST OUTFIT: Lily is strong and confident, and her creative fashions always roar with style and tradition. She comes dressed in a matching top and skirt set with a metallic gold embroidered pattern, horse-bit design hardware, and even has a tiger print on the skirt. To top it off, Lily has a matching corset belt with gold studs and lace platform shoes for extra sparkle.
- STYLISH EVERYDAY 2ND OUTFIT: Lily was born in San Francisco with family roots in Shanghai – so she has grown up with the best of both worlds and has a softer side to her. Her second outfit is a traditional red dress, also adorned with a subtle tiger print. She layers with a sleek bomber jacket with embroidered patches and gold horse-bit buckles. For a final touch, she has red satin shoes that lace up to elegant bow.
- STUNNING MULTICOLOR HAIR: Her hair is as stunning as her outfits; she has long, brushable trend setting multicolor rainbow hair (5 colors) with two half buns tied into a bow shape. To complete the look, she wears a set of plum blossom hair piece with gold beads.
- CELEBRATORY ACCESSORIES: Lily’s accessories pays tribute to the special holiday. She has a traditional hand fan with soft-good satin leaf, plum blossom hair pieces, fire tiger earrings and 6 bracelets. Each bracelet has its own theme: faux diamond chained, enamel white tiger, lucky jade, tiger ring, and circle gem.
- PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE PACKAGING: The package celebrates Chinese New Year with a luxe collector box with a full origin story of Lily Cheng and is perfect for displaying. It closes with a Velcro at the center and opens to showcase the Rainbow High Year of the Tiger Collector Doll.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Special giftable box, Fashion doll, 2 complete one-of-a-kind doll outfits, 2 pairs of trendy shoes, traditional hand fan, six bracelets (faux diamond chained, enamel white tiger, lucky jade, tiger ring, and circle gem), pair of hair pieces, pair of earrings, hair comb, 2 Hangers and a doll stand.